Basic Loan Terms:
- Loans ranging from $100,000 - $5M+
- Term can be from 3 months to 24 months with possible renewal
- 3 month minimum interest payment
- Current interest rate 11%
- Minimum 20-25% down payment
Max Lending Limits:
- Up to 65% LTV/ARV on NOO Residential Projects
- Up to 65% LTV/ARV on Commercial Projects
- Up to 50% LTV on Land Acquisition
- Up to 50% Equity Cash Out Loans on Real Estate
We want our
borrowers to succeed!
The advantages of borrowing with alfie
ALFIE provides flexible lending solutions to real estate entrepreneurs for residential and commercial projects.*
ALFIE borrowers are seeking short-term bridge and construction loans with a streamlined application process and a quick closing time frame.
ALFIE’s common sense underwriting allows for expedited turnaround. Typical loans can close in two weeks from receipt of application.
*ALFIE does not provide loans for borrower or borrower's immediate
family to acquire or occupy residences for their personal use.
The ALFIE Lending Process
- Complete the contact us/apply now form (include link). Or call us at PHONE # to speak with a loan originator.
- An ALFIE loan originator will contact you regarding your project.
- If ALFIE is the right fit for your project, we will email you an application packet and a secure upload link to our server.
- ALFIE will then process your loan application, order valuation report and issue a loan commitment letter.
- Generally, we can close on a loan within two weeks of receiving all underwriting documents.
At ALFIE, our primary consideration for the loan approval process, is the value of the asset that is being offered as collateral. However, we also consider the following criteria when underwriting a loan:
- All ALFIE loans are interest-only. The borrower must prove their ability to service the debt.
- Your credit score is NOT the key factor in determining if a loan will be approved. However, ALFIE does require a credit check.
- The borrower is required to provide a personal financial statement and most recent tax return.
- All ALFIE loans are short-term and therefore we want to understand your exit strategy (e.g. sale of property or refinancing of ALFIE loan).
- Borrowers should have experience in real estate, either in construction, rehab, remodel, development, or general contracting. OR they must hire someone who is experienced to execute the construction project with the term of the loan.
- ALFIE only makes First Lien Position loans.
- Only NON-owner occupied properties will be considered for a loan.
Commercial properties along with residences are eligible so long as the borrower and his/her family members do not occupy the space as a personal residence.
Please visit our FAQ page for more information.